DRAFTS OF PROPOSED LEGISLATION TO PROVIDE FOR THE EXPANSION AND IMPROVEMENT OF THE NATIONS AIRPORT AND AIRWAY SYSTEM
The proposed legislation will provide for the delegation of certain airport development functions to states and airport sponsors to permit financing of airway facilities maintenance from the airport airway trust fund, and for other purposes, and to redistribute the tax burden among aviation users, and for their purpose.
Government Printing OfficeSuperintendent of Documents
Washington, DC United States 20402-9325
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport operations; Airport planning; Airports; Development; Expansion; Finance; Improvements; Legislation; Maintenance; Passengers; Taxation
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Passenger Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155859
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM