NORTHEASTERN ILLINOIS 1995 AIRPORT SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION STUDY/PRIORITY STATEMENT
A recommended 1995 airport system plan for the eight county Chicago-Northwest Indiana standard consolidated area was presented. Four alternative systems and their interrelationship with alternative highway, transit, and freight transportation plans were examined.
Chicago Area Transportation Study300 West Adams Street
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport planning; Airports; Forecasting; Freight transportation; Highways; Implementation; Landside capacity; Public transit; Strategic planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport forecasts; Cargo transportation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Public Transportation; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155833
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: 0366-05
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM