ANALYSIS OF GENERAL AVIATION AIRPORTS DEVELOPED WITH AND WITHOUT FEDERAL FINANCE ASSISTANY. TASK 2 COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF SELECTED GENERAL AVIATION AIRPORTS. SUMMARY REPORT
The report covers the second phase of a three part task. Its purpose is to make a comparative analysis of selected general aviation airports in the United States. Airports chosen are in a number of states, representing either federal or state development programs, and are evaluated to determine the differences inherent in the various programs.
Burns and McDonnell4600 East 63rd Street
Kansas City, MO United States
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 319 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport operations; Airport planning; Airports; Alternatives analysis; Development; Evaluation; Federal assistance programs; Finance; General aviation; State government; Subsidies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Comparative analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155824
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA74WA-3434
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM