ANALYSIS OF GENERAL AVIATION AIRPORTS DEVELOPED WITH AND WITHOUT FEDERAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, FINAL REPORT
The report summarizes three separate tasks involved in an analysis of United States general aviation airports. The principal aim is to identify differences and to study the impact of those differences on program effectiveness. The results may be useful in determining modifications which would be helpful.
Burns and McDonnell4600 East 63rd Street
Kansas City, MO USA
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport operations; Airport planning; Airports; Development; Federal assistance programs; Finance; General aviation; Impact studies; Measures of effectiveness; State government; Subsidies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155822
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA74WA-3434
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM