EXTENSION OF THE AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT AID PROGRAM
A bill which provides for (1) the expansion and improvement of the airport and airway system, (2) the delegation of certain airport development functions to states and airport sponsors, and (3) permits financing of airway facilities maintenance from the Airport and Airway Trust Fund is discussed. Emphasis is placed on increasing state and local involvement in Airport management and decreasing federal control.
- Prepared for US Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Aviation.
Government Printing OfficeSuperintendent of Documents
Washington, DC United States 20402-9325
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 382 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport operations; Airports; Expansion; Federal government; Finance; Laws; Local government; State government
- Identifier Terms: Airport and Airway Development Act; Airport and Airway Trust Fund
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport and airway trust; Airport management
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155821
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM