TEST PLAN FOR AIRCRAFT RUNUP NOISE PENALTY EVALUATION. FINAL REPORT
This report outlines a test plan for conducting a social survey to determine whether community response to noise from military aircraft operations differs significantly between noise from flight operations and noise from ground runup (maintenance) operations. The report includes discussion of the methodology and rationale for the survey as well as sample telephone and mail questionnaires.
Bolt, Beranek and Newman, Incorporated21120 Vanowen Street
Canoga Park, CA United States 91303
- Fidell, S
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Airport noise; Data collection; Environmental impact analysis; Environmental impacts; Maintenance practices; Methodology; Military aircraft; Questionnaires; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine run-up
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Maintenance and Preservation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155820
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM