AIRPORT TOTAL SYSTEM, FINAL REPORT
Six main areas were considered in the study of airports; the general requirements for a simplified model of activity, the nature of air travel demand, demands for airport function, airline provision policy, pricing of airport facilities, and facility investment. Their place in the model was given specific attention. Emphasis was placed upon two main areas; the relevance of a purely output-based airport typology and the relationships between output, typology, predictability, and investment.
Loughborough University of TechnologyDepartment of Transport Technology
- Boothby, J
- McGinity, P D
- ASHFORD, N J
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airlines; Forecasting; Investments; Mathematical models; Policy; Pricing; Travel demand
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155816
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM