DEVELOPMENT CONCEPT FOR A CANADIAN NATIONAL AIRPORTS PLAN
A concept is described for a complete overhaul of the national system of airports in Canada, in which careful consideration is given to the social and economic needs. Particular attention is given to the development of long-range plans relative to facilities and resources reguired to satisfy the designated future role of the subject airport and to the development of the most appropriate alternative locations and roles for a system of airports and aeronautical components that meet future operational, environmental, economic, and social requirements for a specific area.
- The Challenging Future, Proceedings of the 5th World Airports Conference, 5-7, May 1976.
London, United Kingdom SW1P 3AA
- YOUNG, H
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport planning; Airports; Development; Facilities; Location; Long range planning; Natural resources; Socioeconomic factors
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development; Airport environment; Airport location
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155800
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Aerospace Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM