AIRPORT PLANNING IN THE UK - PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
The development of airport policy is traced from the post war period to the present day. The article discusses environmental needs and the most practical methods of dealing with them in the present situation and in the next two decades.
- The Challenging Future, Proceedings of the 5th World Airports Conference, 5-7 May 1976.
London, United Kingdom SW1P 3AA
- Carpenter, B
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport noise; Airport planning; Environmental impact analysis; Environmental impacts; Policy
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Environment; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155794
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Aerospace Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM