NOISEXPO 75; NATIONAL NOISE AND VIBRATION CONTROL CONFERENCE, 3RD. PROCEEDINGS OF THE TECHNICAL PROGRAM
Papers are presented dealing with problems in environmental noise legislation, industrial noise control, community noise programs, and air and surface transportation noise. Some of the topics covered include computer technique for in-plant noise control, a new analog/digital sound level meter, the economics of a meaningful environmental noise impact study, adhesives and sealants for sound control materials, reports of sleep interference and annoyance by aircraft noise, and community involvement in power plant noise abatement.
NOISEXPO 75Bay Village, OH USA
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 358 p.
- TRT Terms: Adhesives; Air transportation; Aircraft noise; Airport noise; Analog computers; Digital computers; Electric power plants; Environmental impact analysis; Environmental impacts; Ground transportation; Industries; Information processing; Legislation; Noise control; Public participation; Sealing compounds
- Old TRIS Terms: Analog systems; Digital systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Law; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155790
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Aerospace Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM