INSTALLATION OF RUNWAY LIGHTING SYSTEM IN ASPHALT POURING
The resurfacing and relighting of a runway, while keeping it in operation, at Lovell Field Chattanooga, Tennessee are described. Attention is given to the paving operation, the installation of centerline lights, the establishment of safety procedures, and inspection.
- Proceedings of the 4th Annual Intersociety Conference on Transportation, Los Angeles, California.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Sutton, P J
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport operations; Airport runways; Asphalt pavements; Center lines; Inspection; Lighting; Navigation lights; Pavement maintenance; Resurfacing; Safety
- Identifier Terms: Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport
- Old TRIS Terms: Runway lights
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155752
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Aerospace Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM