THE SAFE AIRLINE
This book explains airline safety principles. Safety philosophy and law as well as the measurement of air safety are discussed in detail, and the regulatory function of the government is reviewed. Comments are made on the airline, the airliner and the airline pilot. Crimes against aircraft are also discussed. The survivable accident, accident causes, accident investigation and accident liability are considered as well as hazardous cargo, and noise abatement. General aspects of the airport, maintenance and overhaul power requirements, and economic aspects are also covered.
MacDonald & Jane'sPaulton Ho, 8 Shepherdess Walk
London N1 7LW, England
- RAMSDEN, J M
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 231 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft; Aircraft crashes; Aircraft noise; Airlines; Airports; Aviation safety; Crash causes; Crash investigation; Hazardous materials; Legislation; Liabilities; Safety; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft maintenance; Aircraft safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Finance; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00155593
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Aviation Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM