AIRCRAFT NOISE: REVIEW OF AIRCRAFT DEPARTURE ROUTING POLICY: REPORT
This report which examines the evidence available on the policy of minimum noise routing, gives detailed conditional to feasible alternative policies. The report also attempts to indicate the level of aircraft noise which people could not reasonably be effected to tolerate. Recent reference on the Burnham and Mole Valley departure routes from Heathrow Airport is discussed.
Her Majesty Stationary Office49 High Holborn
London WC1V 6HB, England
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Airport noise; Environmental impact analysis; Environmental impacts; Flight paths; Policy; Routes; Sound level
- Identifier Terms: Heathrow Airport
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155589
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM