BIBLIOGRAPHY ON AIR TRAVEL AND ASSOCIATED GROUND TRANSPORTATION
This bibliography is intended to provide background reading for a study performed by IDA for the Office of Research of the Urban Mass Transportation Administration of the U.S. Department of Transportation. In keeping with the focus of the IDA Study, S-351, Intra-Airport Transportation systems: An Examination of Technology and Evaluation Methodology, a survey of documents and articles was made to help identify current data and studies relating to air travel demand projections, alternative airport configurations, flow patterns and rates, and available or potential ground transportation concepts, systems, and components. This bibliography covers the subject areas up to August 1969.
Institute for Defense Analyses400 Army Navy Drive
Arlington, VA USA 22202
- Kiernam, J
- Publication Date: 1970-6
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airports; Bibliographies; Forecasting; Intermodal terminals; Intra airport transit; Landside capacity; Passenger terminals; Structural design; Travel demand
- Uncontrolled Terms: Airport design
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic forecasts; Terminal facilitation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155566
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Aviation Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1977 12:00AM