AIRPORT ACCESS STUDY: FRIENDSHIP INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
This study indicates that the most attractive method of providing rail access to Friendship International/Airport from the metropolitan centers of Washington and Baltimore, Md. would be through the implementation of a high-speed electric service running directly to a new railroad terminal at the Airport from Union Station in Washington and Camden Station in Baltimore. Use would be made of existing Penn Central and Baltimore and Ohio Railroad routes and facilities, with a connection between the two at Winans and an additional track on the Penn Central.
GIBBS & HILLNEW YORK,
- Publication Date: 1970-9
- Pagination: 202 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport access; High speed rail; Landside capacity
- Identifier Terms: Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00155549
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1977 12:00AM