COMMUNITY REACTION TO AIRPORT NOISE. 2 VOLUMES
This report describes a study of the relationships of large numbers of variables--physical, psychological, and social--with community reaction to the noise of aircraft around international airports in large american cities. The seven major airports involved were Logan Internation-Boston, O'Hare International-Chicago, Dallas Internation-Dallas, Stapleton International-Denver, Los Angeles International-Los Angeles, Miami International-Miami, and Kennedy International-New York.
Tracor, Incorporated6500 Tracor Lane
Austin, TX United States 78721
- Publication Date: 1971-7
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Airport noise; Environmental impact analysis; Environmental impacts; Social factors; Urban areas
- Identifier Terms: Chicago O'Hare International Airport; Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport; John F. Kennedy International Airport; Logan International Airport; Los Angeles International Airport; Miami International Airport; Stapleton International Airport
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Report/Paper Numbers: T-70-AU-7454
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM