NON-VOICE CONTROL OF GENERAL AVIATION AIRCRAFT IN THE TERMINAL ENVIRONMENT
The problem of maneuvering low performance general aviation aircraft through congested airspace around busy terminal areas using VFR "highways" is studied, with particular emphasis upon the use of processed radar data and data link for commands.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyDepartment of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA United States 02139
- Wischmeyer, C E
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Data communications; General aviation aircraft; Radar; Traffic congestion; Visual flight
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data link
- Old TRIS Terms: Radar data
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155476
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM