HIGHWAY STATISTICS, 1975 - SECTION 3. LOCAL HIGHWAY FINANCE AND HIGHWAY STATISTICS CHARTS, 1975
The publication presents the 1974 highway finance data for municipalities, counties, townships, and other units of local government. The charts are a visual supplement showing relationships among highway finance, mileage, vehicles, fuels, and drivers.
- See also report dated Nov 76, PB-261 237.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 149 p.
- TRT Terms: Charts; Drivers; Federal assistance programs; Finance; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Highways; Licenses; Local government; Motor fuels; Motor vehicles; Revenues; Statistics; Taxes; Transportation; Travel
- Uncontrolled Terms: Mileage
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Finance; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00155441
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/HP/HS-75/03 Annual Rpt
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM