VEHICLE TEST PROCEDURE DRIVING SCHEDULES
This report discusses the salient characteristics of driving schedules which are currently being used to determine automotive fuel economy, exhaust emissions, and component characteristics. The analyses discussed and the results reported highlight the major features of the various driving schedules and serve as a basis for future discussion and development of improved or alternative driving schedules.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Strum, J C
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 209 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Buses; Components; Drivers; Driving; Economic factors; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Highways; Motorcyclists; Performance tests; Scheduling; Suburbs; Traffic; Travel; Trucks; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00155425
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-75-55 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM