TRAFFIC OFFENSE SENTENCING PROCESSES AND HIGHWAY SAFETY. VOLUME III. APPENDICES
This report presents a review and analysis of traffic offense sanctions. Volume III includes three appendices: (a) Detailed information regarding: statutory provisions regarding sanctions, based on a traffic code survey, and sanctions imposed on traffic offenders as reported in published documents; (b) a detailed investigation of the enforcement of the North Carolina Habitual (Traffic) Offender Statute; (c) an investigation of the use of jail penalties for first offense drunk driving convictions in Arizona and Washington.
- See also Volume 2, PB-266 687.
PRC Systems Sciences Company7600 Old Springhouse Road
McLean, VA United States 22101
Washington, DC United States 20590
- McGuire, J P
- Peck, R C
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 179 p.
- TRT Terms: Classification; Drivers; Drugs; Drunk driving; Ethanol; Fines (Penalties); Highway safety; Jails; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Law enforcement; Penalties; Reviews; Surveys; Traffic safety; Traffic violators
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fines
- Geographic Terms: Oregon; Washington (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Habitual traffic violator
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00155423
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-328 Final Rpt., PRC/PMS-C-151-Vol-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00970
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM