COMPARISONS OF ACCIDENT DATA FROM WESTERN NEW YORK, NEW YORK STATE, AND THE UNITED STATES
This report consists of a series of accident data tabulations based on data from: the Calspan Tri-Level Accident Study, the state of New York, and the National Safety Council. Comparisions made of accident data representing three geographical areas: the eight counties of Western New York, New York State, and the United States. The objective is to determine the extent to which findings in one area can be generalized to the other areas.
- See also reports dated Oct 74, PB-236 699 and PB-236 709.
Calspan Corporation4455 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY USA 14225
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Chesley, S W
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Collisions; Counties; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Methodology; Research; Statistics; Tables (Data); Traffic crashes; Transfers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: New York (State); United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Transferring
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00155401
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CALSPAN-ZQ-5276-V-6, DOT-HS-802-334
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-053-3-619,, DOT-HS-053-2-277
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 4 2002 12:00AM