TECHNICAL PROCEEDINGS OF THE ENGINEERING EXCHANGE FORUM
Papers from a railroad forum which discuss car design trends, high speed track design, roll and wheel lift tests, coupling requirements. Also included with the papers are comments and questions concerning the papers presented at the forum.
Symington Wayne Corporation2 Main Street
Depew, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1966-9-22
- Pagination: 53 p.
- Engineering Exchange Forum
- Publisher: Symington Wayne Corporation
- TRT Terms: Couplers; Derailments; Freight cars; Hopper cars; Marketing; Motor vehicles; Railroad cars; Rocking; Stability (Mechanics); Suspension systems; Suspensions; Technology; Trucks; Vehicle design; Vehicle dynamics; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Car design; Car rocking
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00033132
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 16 1976 12:00AM