INVENTORY OF ENERGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT: 1973-1975, VOLUME II. SERIAL U
Volume II contains abstracts in the following subject areas: (1) electric power generation; and (2) energy uses and conservation. The following methods of electric power generation are discussed: fossil fueled and unspecified; fission fueled; hydroelectric; nuclear fusion; MHD and EFD; and direct methods. In the section on energy uses and conservation the following energy uses are treated: heating and cooling; lighting; applicances and equipment; industrial and manufacturing processes; transportation; agricultural; medical; military; and communications.
- See also Volume 1, PB-265 125. Supersedes N77-13526. Prepared for Committee on Science and Technology (U.S. House). Subcommittee on Energy Research, Development and Demonstration. Also available in set of 5 reports PC E99, PB-265 124-SET.
Oak Ridge National LaboratoryP. O. Box 2008
Oak Ridge, TN USA 37831
United States House of RepresentativesCommittee on Science and Technology
Washington, DC USA 20515
Energy Research and Development Administration20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20590
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 1344 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Air conditioning systems; Communications; Conservation; Development; Electric power; Electric power generation; Electric power plants; Electric power transmission; Electrical equipment; Energy; Energy conservation; Fossil fuels; Heating; Hydroelectric power generation; Industries; Lighting systems; Manufacturing; Medical equipment; Medicine; Military organizations; Nuclear fuels; Nuclear power generation; Research; Research projects; Telecommunications; Thermal power generation; Thermoelectric materials; Transportation; Waste heat utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Household appliances; Military; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Direct electric power generation; Illuminating; Space heating; Thermoelectric power generation; Total energy systems; Waste heat
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00155135
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NSF/RA-760494
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM