UNIVERSITY NOISE RESEARCH
Material presented and discussed at the seminar included research, development and demonstration projects in all areas of noise control except noise generated by aircraft. Emphasis was placed on non-Federally funded programs and hardware oriented projects. An appendix to the report provides an extensive compendium of university noise research projects regardless of the nature of the source or sponsoring institution.
- Proceedings of the EPA-University Noise Seminar held at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, Octover 18-20, 1976.
Purdue UniversityRay W. Herrick Laboratories
140 S Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette, IN United States 47906
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Noise Abatement and Control
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Sullivan, J W
- Seybert, A F
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 193 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Compressors; Damping (Engineering); Engines; Machinery; Meetings; Noise; Noise control; Pollution control; Research; Traffic noise; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Abatement; Enclosures; Noise reduction; Transportation noise
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement; Engine noise; Noise sound
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00155134
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/550/9-77/300 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-3555
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM