GREAT LAKES-OVERSEAS MARINE TRANSPORTATION MARKET ASSESSMENT. A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR U.S. FLAG OPERATIONS. SUPPLEMENT TO VOLUME I
Contents: Vessel operation; Cargo service patterns; Ports; Hinterland transportation; Great Lakes/overseas transportation networks; U.S. rail/water gulf; Failure to penetrate market; Market analysis; Alternative systems considered; The selected system--Description.
- See also Volume 1, PB-265 047. Also available in set of 4 reports PC E11, PB-265 045-SET.
Simat, Helliesen and Eichner, Incorporated1019 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 84 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Bulk carriers; Cargo ships; Commodities; Common carriers; Containerization; Freight traffic; International trade; Level of service; Market research; Market surveys; Markets; Mathematical models; Trade; Transportation; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Transportation models
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes; Saint Lawrence Seaway; Western Europe
- Old TRIS Terms: Containerizing; Market studies; Trade development
- Subject Areas: Economics; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00155131
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-940-77062
- Contract Numbers: MA-4-37124
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM