ANNUAL REVIEW OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, CALENDAR YEAR 1975
The Annual Review of Aircraft Accident Data is a statistical compilation published by the National Transportation Safety Board. Statistical information has been compiled from reports of 4,237 general aviation accidents that occurred during the calendar year 1975. Included in the total number of accidents are 51 collisions between aircraft. By coding each aircraft involved in the collisions, an additional 51 records were produced, which brought total accident records to 4,288. This figure reflects that actual number of pilots and aircraft involved in the accidents.
- See also PB-252 606.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1977-1-25
- Pagination: 200 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pilots; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Airplanes; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Crash investigation; General aviation; Helicopters; Injuries; Records management; Rotary wing aircraft; Statistical analysis; Statistics; Wind powered aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety; Gliders (Aircraft); Records
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Assignable causes; Summarizing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00155075
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-ARG-77-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM