ANNUAL REVIEW OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA, U.S. AIR CARRIER OPERATIONS, 1975
The publication presents the record of aviation accidents which occurred in all operations of the U.S. air carriers for calendar year 1975. It includes an analysis by class of carrier and type of service in which the 1975 performances were compared with 5-year base-period averages. All scheduled services of the certificated route carriers for the past 5 years (1971 through 1975) were compared with the previous 5-year period (1966 through 1970) for types of accidents and phases of operation. Statistical tables, which summarize the accidents, fatalities, and accident rates; causal tables; and briefs of accidents are presented in the appendixes.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1977-1-25
- Pagination: 98 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft crashes; Airlines; Aviation safety; Casualties; Civil aviation; Collisions; Crash causes; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Fatalities; Injuries; Loss and damage; Research; Statistical analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00155070
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-ARC-77-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM