FIRE TECHNOLOGY ABSTRACTS. VOLUME 1, NUMBERS 1-2, JULY-OCTOBER 1976
Fire Technology Abstracts is an abstracts journal being prepared bimonthly by the Fire Problems Program Group of the Applied Physics Laboratory of the Johns Hopkins University. It complements the Fire Research Abstracts and Reviews published under the auspices of the US National Academy of Sciences/National Research Council in cooperation with the NFPCA. The aim is to provide comprehensive reference to the applied fire literature. The information contained in Fire Technology Abstracts has been gleaned from a wide variety of sources (journals, books, reports, patents, codes, and standards), with particular emphasis on the report literature, for which referencing heretofore has been inadequate.
- Sponsored in part by National Fire Prevention and Control Administration, Washington, D.C.
Johns Hopkins University, LaurelApplied Physics Laboratory, 11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD United States 20723-6099
National Fire Prevention & Control Administration2400 M Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20230
- Holtschlag, L J
- Kuvshinoff, B W
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 200 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Building; Dynamics; Economic factors; Facilities; Fire causes; Fire departments; Fire detection systems; Fire fighting; Fire prevention; Fires; Forestry; Hazardous materials; Industries; Insurance; Materials; Planning; Prevention; Protection; Safety; Salvage; Standards; Technology; Tests; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Materials; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00155059
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: APL/JHU-FPP-TR-26
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM