AIRCRAFT SONIC BOOM: EFFECTS ON BUILDINGS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Research findings are cited on the effects of sonic booms on buildings, structural components, forms, windows, and walls. Test-house investigations are included, along with damage analysis and vibration response. Documentation is made on residential buildings. Other topics contained in the volume range from theory to failure analysis. Sonic boom propagation and effects on biological forms, including human responses, are cited in separate bibliographies. (This updated bibliography contains 70 abstracts, 10 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0176.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Adams, G H
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aircraft; Aircraft noise; Analog simulation; Bibliographies; Building; Cracking; Dynamic structural analysis; Environment; Failure; Glass; Jet propelled aircraft; Loss and damage; Noise; Numerical analysis; Residential areas; Resonance frequency; Shock waves; Sonic boom; Structural analysis; Structural parts; Structures; Vibration; Walls
- Uncontrolled Terms: Damage assessment
- Old TRIS Terms: Overpressure; Windows
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Bridges and other structures; Construction; Environment; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00155013
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1978 12:00AM