RAILROAD FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME 1. 1964-1974 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Reports are cited in two volumes on the planning, management, and forecasting of rail freight operations, along with investigations of facilities, rolling stock, yards, components, and track engineering. Volume 1 begins the documentation, including such topics as intermodal operations, energy consumption, scheduling, competition, and theft. Other discussions include cost analyses, computer applications, testing programs, and characteristics within specific regions.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Adams, G H
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 157 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Cost engineering; Economic forecasting; Energy; Energy consumption; Freight cars; Freight transportation; Intermodal transportation; Management; Operations; Planning; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Regional planning; Scheduling
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Management planning; Operations planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Energy; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00155009
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM