NIGHT VISION AND DARK ADAPTATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH PERFORMANCE RELATIONSHIP (ABRIDGMENT)
Research reports are cited on the physiological aspects of night vision, as applied to human engineering, for motor vehicle operators, pilots, military personnel, and other persons who must perform in low intensity illumination.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0133, and NTIS/PS-75/172.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Crockett, P W
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 111 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pilots; Airline pilots; Bibliographies; Dark adaptation; Drivers; Human factors; Human factors engineering; Human factors engineering; Lighting; Military organizations; Military personnel; Night; Night vision; Physiological aspects; Visual perception
- Uncontrolled Terms: Military
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00155007
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM