TRACKED AIR CUSHION VEHICLES AND MAGNETIC LEVITATION (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The feasibility, design, and track dynamics of tracked air cushioned and magnetically levitated vehicles are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0094, and NTIS/PS-75/114. See also NTIS/PS-77/0179.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 125 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air cushion vehicles; Bibliographies; Dynamic loads; Induction motors; Intelligent transportation systems; Linear induction motors; Magnetic levitation; Power spectra; Rapid transit; Superconducting magnets; Suspension systems; Tracked air cushion vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Mechanical guides; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00155004
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 2003 12:00AM