ECONOMICS AND OPERATION OF THE MARITIME FLEET
A series of reports covers price handbooks for revaluating maritime vessels, ways of improving cargo carrying methods, rapid cargo handling efficiency, economic evaluation of new varnishes and ship paints, optimal distribution of freight among basin ports, and the use of mathematical statistics for self-supporting vessel planning.
- Trans. of Ekonomika i Ekspluatatsiya Morskogo Transporta (USSR) n130 p1-93 1971.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Strumpe, P I
- Nivikov, O A
- Publication Date: 1977-2-8
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo ships; Distributions (Statistics); Economic analysis; Economic conditions; Fleet management; Handbooks; Hulls; Management; Methodology; Painting; Planning; Ports; Prices; Ship operations; Technology; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fleets
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Ship operation); Economic surveys; Hull painting; Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00154998
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM