THE OFFSHORE, OCEANOGRAPHIC, MARINE, SHIPBUILDING AND PORT EQUIPMENT MARKET IN FRANCE
The market research was undertaken to study the present and potential US share of the market in France for offshore, oceanographic, marine, shipbuilding and port equipment; to examine growth trends in French end-user industries over the next few years; to identify specific product categories that offer the most promising export potential for US companies; and to provide basic data which will assist US suppliers in determining current and potential sales and marketing opportunities. The trade promotional and marketing techniques were also reviewed.
- Sponsored in part by Domestic and International Business Administration, Washington, D.C. and American Embassy, Paris (France). Office of Commercial Affairs.
Planning Research and Systems LimitedLondon, England
Domestic & International Business Administration14th Street Between E Street & Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20231
Embassy of the United StatesOffice of Commercial Affairs
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Equipment; Exports; Marine engineering; Marine terminals; Market research; Market surveys; Oceanography; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore oil industry; Shipbuilding
- Uncontrolled Terms: Marine equipment
- Geographic Terms: France; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Market studies; Oceanographic equipment
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00154989
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM