SIGNAL-TO-INTERFERENCE PROTECTION RATIOS FOR HF MARITIME MOBILE SERVICES
HF maritime mobile services signals are characterized by widely fluctuating signal levels. The purpose of this report is to present a method of integrating certain factors into a model for the determination of a minimum acceptable signal-to-interference (S/I) ratio.
Sachs/Freeman Associates IncorporatedHyattsville, MD USA
- Freeman, E R
- Sachs, H M
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Electromagnetic compatibility; High frequency; Information theory; Mathematical models; Radio; Radio frequency interference; Radio signals; Ships; Signal to noise ratio
- Uncontrolled Terms: Shipboard
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00154927
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM