HIGHWAY OPERATION AND PLANT DAMAGE. DATA APPENDIX. (SOIL CHEMISTRY, SALT APPLICATION, OZONE PRECIPITATION)
The Transportation Laboratory is engaged in a study of the effects of deicing salts on roadside vegetation in and around the Lake Tahoe Basin. The portion of the study dealing with soil chemistry, salt application rates, ozone, and precipitation, was reported in an Interim Report dated January 1976. This Appendix Report contains the backup data for that Interim Report.
- See also PB-266 458.
5900 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA USA 95819
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Nakao, D I
- Howell, R B
- Shirley, E C
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 192 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality; Concentration (Chemistry); Deicers (Equipment); Deicing chemicals; Highways; Inorganic salts; Loss and damage; Maps; Ozone; Plants; Properties of materials; Rainfall; Roadside; Soil chemistry; Soil water; Soils; Tables (Data); Vegetation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Damage assessment; Deicers; Soil properties
- Geographic Terms: California; Lake Tahoe Basin
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00154861
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/CA-76/56-Vol-2 Intrm Rpt., CADOTTL-7134-2-76-56
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 22 1977 12:00AM