SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES - DETAILED REPORTS FROM JULY 1, 1976 TO SEPTEMBER 30, 1976
The document contains detailed information regarding defect recall campaigns conducted by domestic and foreign automobile and equipment manufacturers during the third quarter of 1976.
- See also report dated Oct 76, PB-263 116.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 804 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Industries; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Tires; Trailers; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00154852
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802 312
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 22 2002 12:00AM