PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF 50TH PERCENTILE INTERNATIONAL TEST DUMMIES. VOLUME III
An experimental program was conducted to gather data on the performance of (4) four International 50th Percentile Test Dummies. Currently available 50th percentile Hybrid II dummy was used as a baseline for comparison purposes. Part 572 static and dynamic tests as well as (39) thirty-nine sled tests in four different configurations were performed. Volume VI of this report presents statistical analysis of the data generated during the sled test program.
- See also PB-265 890.
Transportation Research Center of OhioEast Liberty, OH United States 43319
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Shah, M P
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 716 p.
- TRT Terms: Anatomical models; Crash injury research; Crashes; Data collection; Dummies; Dynamic tests; Research; Rocket sleds; Static tests; Statically determinate frames; Statistical analysis; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Rocket propelled sleds; Sleds; Statically determinate structure
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00154822
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-249 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00906
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM