PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF 50TH PERCENTILE INTERNATIONAL TEST DUMMIES. VOLUME II
An experimental program was conducted to gather data on the performance of (4) four International 50th Percentile Test Dummies. Currently available 50th percentile Hybrid II dummy was used as a baseline for comparison purposes. Part 572 static and dynamic tests as well as (39) thirty-nine sled tests in four different configurations were performed. Volume II of this report presents technical description of test procedures employed in performance of Part 572 static and dynamic tests together with the result of these tests.
Transportation Research Center of OhioEast Liberty, OH United States 43319
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Shah, M P
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 278 p.
- TRT Terms: Anatomical models; Correlation analysis; Crash injury research; Crashes; Data collection; Dummies; Dynamic tests; Evaluation; Impact tests; Research; Rocket sleds; Static tests; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Rocket propelled sleds; Sleds
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00154821
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-214 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00906
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM