AN ANALYSIS OF THE MARITIME HIGH-FREQUENCY SINGLE-SIDEBAND VOICE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM FOR THE NORTH ATLANTIC AND THE SOUTH PACIFIC. VOLUME III
The report contains reliability maps for the South Pacific Ocean.
- Sponsored in part by Coast Guard, Washington, D.C. See also Volume 2, PB-265 851. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E09, PB-265 849-SET.
Institute for Telecommunication ScienceOffice of Telecommunications, 325 Broadway
Boulder, CO United States 80302
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Adams, J E
- Kissick, W A
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 188 p.
- TRT Terms: Charts; Communication systems; Forecasting; Frequency allocation; High frequency; Ionosphere; Maps; Merchant vessels; Radio; Radio wave propagation; Reliability; Speech; Transmission; Voice communication
- Uncontrolled Terms: Merchant ships
- Geographic Terms: Pacific Ocean; South Pacific Ocean
- Old TRIS Terms: Ionospheric propagation; Periodic variations; Single sideband communications; Single sideband transmission
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00154819
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: OTR-77-113-Vol-3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM