MARITIME CARGO THEFT LIABILITY STUDY. DEVELOPMENT OF A MARITIME CARGO LOSS REPORTING SYSTEM. VOLUME II. APPENDICES TO FINAL REPORT
Contents: List of interviewees; Cargo flow diagrams; Existing cargo theft reporting systems for air, motor, and rail carriers; Secondary government sources of maritime data; Private sources of maritime data.
- See also Volume 1, PB-265 826.
Simat, Helliesen and Eichner, Incorporated1019 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo ships; Commodities; Data collection; Forms (Documents); Freight security; Freight transportation; Insurance; Liabilities; Loss and damage; Losses; Records management; Regulations; Reports; Security; Systems engineering; Theft; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Accountability; Reporting
- Old TRIS Terms: Loss prevention
- Subject Areas: Finance; Freight Transportation; Law; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00154815
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-P-5200-15-Vol-2 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OST-60517
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM