A TECHNIQUE FOR MEASUREMENT OF DELAY AT INTERSECTIONS. VOLUME 3. USER'S MANUAL
The manual contains complete instructions for the application of two methods which lead to estimates of vehicle delay and stops on approaches to signalized intersections. It is recommended that the two methods be applied simultaneously in the field, with a minimum of one observer used for each method.
- See also Volume 2, PB-265 702.
JHK & Associates,
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Reilly, W R
- GARDNER, C C
- Kell, J H
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Highway traffic control; Intersections; Manuals; Measurement; Signalized intersections; Statistical analysis; Stopped time delays; Traffic delays; Traffic signals
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00154792
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-76-137 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8836
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM