FINLIN USER'S MANUAL
This is a User's Manual for the Computer Program FINLIN (Finite element, Isoparametric, Non-Linear with Interaction and No-tension). It is a finite element computer program for analysis of flexible pipe culverts buried in soil. Details of mathematical formulations, developments of different element properties, and related information can be found in the Interim Report Predicting Performance of Pipe Culverts Buried in Soil M. B. Roy, JHRP-76-15, May 1976.
- See also PB265638.
Purdue University/Indiana Department of Transportation JHRPPurdue University, School of Civil Engineering
West Lafayette, IN United States 47907-1284
Indiana State Highway CommissionIndianapolis, IN United States 46204
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Roy, M B
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Culverts; Dynamics; Finite element method; Flexibility; Loads; Manuals; Needs assessment; Pipe; Pipe culverts; Properties of materials; Sewer pipe; Soils; Subsurface drainage; Underground structures
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Soil dynamics; Soil properties; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Soil pipes; Underground drains
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00154787
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: JHRP-76-16
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM