DEVELOPMENT OF A TRAINING PROGRAM FOR DRIVER LICENSING ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING OFFICER
The purpose of the project was the development, test, and evaluation of a two-day in-service training seminar for the Driver Licensing Administrative Hearing Officer (DLAHO). The report describes the activities involved in materials development, pilot test, and evaluation of the training seminar. The three-volume package includes a Course Guide, an Instructor's Manual, and a Participant's Manual. The project tasks reported here consist of (1) DLAHO task analysis, (2) determination of training requirements, (3) design of the instructional program, and (4) seminar pilot test and evaluation. The final section of the report presents the contractor's conclusions and recommendations for future applications of the DLAHO training package.
Applied Science Associates, IncorporatedP.O. Box 158
Butler, PA United States 16001
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Nesbitt, M W
- McGill, D W
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Driver licensing; Drivers; Evaluation; Guidelines; Guides to information; Hearings; Instructors; Licenses; Management; Manuals; Specialized training; Specifications; Traffic safety; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides; Management training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00154780
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-292 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01268
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM