TRANSPORTATION STATISTICAL DATA AND INFORMATION
The document contains an extensive review of internal and external sources of transportation data and statistics especially created for data administrators. Organized around the transportation industry and around the elements of the U.S. Department of Transportation, it is the most comprehensive single document that reviews transportation data and its history.
- Sponsored in part by Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy, Plans and International Affairs (DOT), Washington, D.C. Office of Transportation Systems Analysis and Information.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Office of Policy, Plans and International Affiars400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Tap, R
- Kaprelian, A
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 222 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Data collection; Freight transportation; Highway transportation; Information processing; Management; Motor carriers; Passenger transportation; Planning; Policy; Railroad transportation; Statistics; Transportation; Water transportation; Waterways
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning; Waterways (Transportation)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00154776
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-76-60 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM