IMPLEMENTATION OF STATISTICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR CONTROL OF BITUMINOUS CONCRETE. REPORT IV
Statistical specifications were employed on a trial basis on a contract calling for a bituminous concrete pavement on a premix (Class 4) base and a rolled gravel base in the Town of Oxford. In contrast to normal procedures, control strips and nuclear gages were used to assess compactive effort.
Wethersfield, CT USA 06109
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Lane, K R
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt cement; Asphalt concrete; Compaction; Concrete bases; Construction management; Flexible pavements; Formulations; Gravel; Performance tests; Quality control; Specifications; Statistical analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Construction control
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00154774
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/CTRD376-4-76-11Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 17 1977 12:00AM