J79-15/-17 TURBOJET ENGINE ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION PROCEDURES
This document should be of great benefit to the experienced accident investigator in conducting his accident investigation involving a J79 engine. It should enable an inexperienced investigator to conduct an accurate accident investigation by following the procedures described.
- Distribution limitation now removed.
Wright-Patterson, Aeronautical Systems DivisionWright-Patterson AFB, OH USA 45433
- Ake, F K
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 188 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Air pilots; Aircraft; Aircraft crashes; Crash investigation; Data collection; Equipment; Failure; Fire prevention; Fires; Flight recorders; Interviewing; Jet fighters; Loss and damage; Manuals; Mechanical failure; Planning; Procedures; Questionnaires; Safety; Turbojet engines
- Identifier Terms: United States Air Force
- Old TRIS Terms: Air force planning; Aircraft equipment; Checkout procedures; Damage control; Flight envelope
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00154717
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASD-TR-75-19 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM