ECONOMIC REUSE STUDY AND MARKETING PROGRAM FOR THE HUNTERS POINT NAVAL SHIPYARD, VOLUME 2
This report documents the work accomplished by the City of San Francisco in the development of a comprehensive economic reuse plan and provide for a marketing effort for the industrial facilities at the Hunters Point Naval Shipyard. Volume 2 contains an economic analysis of a major shipbuilding effort at Hunters Point. It is hoped that these facilities will continue to be used for commercial shipbuilding and repair, related maritime industrial purposes and developed for other types of industrial uses.
- See also Volume 1, PB-262 088.
Office of Economic DevelopmentCity Hall, Office of the Mayor
San Francisco, CA USA
Economic Development AdministrationOffice of Technical Assistance
Washington, DC USA 20230
- Publication Date: 1976-11-1
- Pagination: 71 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Economic analysis; Environmental impact analysis; Market development; Marketing; Military facilities; Modernization; Naval shore facilities; Project management; Recycling; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Technical assistance; Trade; Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Geographic Terms: California; Pacific Coast (United States); Pacific States
- Old TRIS Terms: Industrial readiness; Naval facilities reuse
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Marine Transportation; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00154622
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA-77-04-Vol-2
- Contract Numbers: EDA-07-6-01494-26
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM