COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR A REGIONAL INDUSTRIAL AIRPARK, SPRINGFIELD MUNICIPAL AIRPORT FOR THE CITY OF SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
The report outlines two objectives to be undertaken in the study. First, to develop a Regional Industrial Airpark plan at the Springfield Municipal Airport to complement the airport development. Second, to analyze existing available data and apply this data to the planning process in order to develop a recommended plan of implementation for making the airpark actually come into being. Several types of land uses had to be evaluated and several review and analysis are reported.
- Prepared by Thompson (Arnold) and Associates, Inc., Chicago, Ill., and Isbill Associates, Inc., Denver, Colo.
Springfield Municipal Airport BoardSpringfield, MO USA
Thompson (Arnold) and Associates549 West Randolph
Chicago, IL USA
Isbill Associates, IncorporatedDenver, CO USA
Economic Development Administration14th Street, Between E St and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 128 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Business aviation; Cost estimating; Economic analysis; Economic development; Estimates; General aviation airports; Implementation; Industries; Land use; Land use planning; Mathematical analysis; Planning; Technical assistance; Urban areas
- Identifier Terms: Springfield Municipal Airport (Missouri)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data analysis
- Geographic Terms: Missouri
- Old TRIS Terms: Industrial air parks
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00154608
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA-77-011
- Contract Numbers: EDA-05-6-01565
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM