METROPOLITAN FISCAL ANALYSIS. VOLUME 6: TECHNICAL REPORT: LOCAL-STATE-FEDERAL FISCAL FLOWS AND FUNCTIONS IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (BASIS FOR VOLUME 5)
The report addresses costs related to two public services in the Washington metropolitan area: Transportation--metrobus and metrorail, and social services. Costs and benefits are also analyzed for recreation and cultural opportunities, emergency health services, and fire mutual aid.
- See also Volume 5, PB-262 685. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E13, PB-262 680-SET.
Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments1225 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20410
- Verburg, E A
- O'Donnell, S
- BROWN, J
- Spallino, S
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 293 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Bus transportation; Cash flow; Culture (Social sciences); Disasters and emergency operations; Economic policy; Federal government; Financing; Fires; Government funding; Health; Level of service; Local government; Metropolitan areas; Public health; Public transit; Rapid transit; Recreational facilities; Regional planning; Social factors; Standard of living; State government
- Identifier Terms: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Uncontrolled Terms: Emergency services; Services; Social welfare
- Geographic Terms: Maryland; United States; Virginia; Washington (District of Columbia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Fiscal policies; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00154594
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: HUD-CPA-03-39-1017
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1981 12:00AM